Sunday 20 April 2014

Bill's Loft

So, like many people St Ives is one of my favourite destinations in the UK.  As a child I often visited and felt like the place had some strange sort of magic attached to it.  It is a beautifully picturesque place and there is lot to see and do in the area.  Last year, I was looking through some photos on google and happened to see a beautiful converted retro loft/apartment. You can't really mess around with booking for St Ives due to its popularity, so I snapped it up and booked for the April this year. So glad I did!


A hearty breakfast was needed for the long drive!



The loft is an open plan living place with retro furnishings and the attention to detail is amazing.  The bubblegum pink and pastels hues may not be to everyone's taste but for mine it was perfect.  The novelty factor alone makes it worth a visit.  Did I mention there was a jukebox?? let's not forget that part....



Bill's Loft is compact, but it really does have everything you need and would be perfect for a couples get away, hen nights and trips with your mates.  Hell, any occasion is an excuse in my opinion. My friend came down for the first part and then my parents and partner.  The sofa bed pulls out into a double bed so you can accommodate more bodies! The total price is £535 for the week but this was at a peak time and was split between five of us in total, making it an extremely economical break indeed.  Here are a few more snippets....


The welcome gift was also lovely. Locally baked bread, Cornish butter and Brie, Olives and a bottle of Merlot (milk might have been useful as well to be honest!).  There was also a Cactus plant, which is now sitting on my kitchen window ledge....they say its hard to kill Cacti... we'll soon see.




No comments:

Post a Comment